How much does it cost?
CrisisTether starts at only $499 a month, all inclusive.
What does ‘all-inclusive’ mean? It means there are no surcharges, no hidden fees, no surprises. You deserve real budget certainty.
How much value do you get out of your CrisisTether membership? Let’s look at a hypothetical tourism business facing a crisis. This sample business suffered a fatal accident, and needed to convince suppliers it was a safe operation.
|Feature||With CrisisTether ‘Silver’||Without CrisisTether|
|Feature story on eTurboNews (several months earlier)||included||$2,500|
|Lost revenue during the crisis||included||$50,000|
|Immediate advice from a communicator who understands your business needs||included||not available|
|Ten days of emergency on-site assistance||included||$35,000|
|Unlimited news releases (over one month) to trade media||included||$12,000|
|Biweekly follow up calls for 3 months||included||$3,000|
|Subtotal||$649 / month||$102,500|
That’s a savings of tens of thousands of dollars, during an extremely difficult time.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Support
- Live - in person - on scene assistance
- A communicator who knows you and your business
- All Bronze Features... PLUS:
- A feature story on eTurboNews.com
- Unlimited News Releases on the eTN platform during a crisis
- All Silver Features... PLUS:
- A LIVE in person training day EVERY year
- Ideal for mandatory staff training or a yearly refresher