It’s simple – we are partners, invested in your success. As partners, we have accountabilities and so do you.
- We’re happy to help you anytime, anyplace, anywhere on anything. However, to protect all the members of CrisisTether from a bad apple that tries to take advantage of the system, there is a ‘soft cap’ on the telephone support of two hours a month. We won’t watch the clock, but if one member calls us every other week for a crisis, we may suggest they need more assistance than what we can provide.
(What if you occasionally need more than two hours? Absolutely! No problem – we’ll figure something out. We do everything we can to guarantee costs. No surprises.)
- On-site assistance is limited to one incident every two years. A member who needs on-site assistance before they’ve been in CrisisTether for two years will be asked to commit to continued membership until they reach the two year mark.
- A member that requests on-site assistance is responsible for reimbursing our travel and accommodation expenses, along with a per-diem of $100/day to cover incidentals.
- Aside from travel (see above) there are no extra costs for live, in-person assistance. We want to get you back on your feet as soon as possible, and most crisis responses can be handled within a week. However, in the unusual event that a member needs more than ten days of help responding to an incident, we will ask them to retain us for a longer term package outside the scope of the CrisisTether offering.
- If an incident affects multiple members in a region, we work together with the affected CrisisTether members. After all, many members working together are far more effective at overcoming adversity than one member working solo.